Backendless impossible read data from new column

I created new String filed in my table and when I get all from RestConsole, I can’t see this field, also tried to get it from Android. Result was null
Than I created the same field in smallr table and I got it success
Can be problem in count of column in table (because I can read only 20 colums)
In main table this field is 21 column

Hi Igor,

What is your application ID?
What is the name of the table where you see the problem?
What is the name of the column which you’re not getting back?

Mark

Hi Mark,

28F3BA0C-07CF-9497-FF72-D85235FFA900 - application Id
The problem is in table Advertisement
I can’t get data from child table Region
But I also create String column “test” just for test and also can’t read data

Hi Ihor,

I was able to reproduce the problem. There appears to be a problem somewhere in the storage in the lower level. As a test, I exported the app data and re-imported into a test app. Everything is working properly there and I can see the related data (region comes back just fine).

Is your app released (is it in app store)? If not, I would recommend migrating the data into a new app and work with it while we figure out what went wrong. Please let me know.

Regards,
Mark

I just wanted to publish this app, but saw the error.
But I have login with Google and Facebook
And I can’t create app with the same name
Or you recomend remove app and create new with the same name?

I created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-14758 to investigate this problem. If you decide to migrate the data, please do not delete the source app

The name of the new app is not significant - you can call it anything you want (except it should be unique in your dev account).

Please do not remove the app so we can investigate the issue.

So you recomend create new app or I can create new table Advertisement2 , like clone of table Advertisement?

I recommend creating a new app and then use the Export/Import feature to copy your tables and objects between the apps.