Backendless is not defined

Hi guys,
I’m just reviewing some of my created APIs, and I see some new warnings that were not there before.

One is Backendless is not defined.
The other is related to async functions.

Does this affect the functionality of existing and new APIs that I create? Why does it show up now? Thanks.

hello @Junwei_Fang

looks like you have not import backendless in some of your files

I’m using the codeless blocks only, and this messages never showed up before. Is there some change on the server side? and How do I import and which files? Thx

@mark-piller @sergey.kuk is there any update on this? I’m using the Codeless blocks only and the messages show up recently. How do I fix it or it doesn’t affect? Cuz I have logics in production but I need to add in some functions, but not sure if this will affect the logics. Thanks.

Could you please share the URL of a page that demonstrates the issue?

https://develop.backendless.com/app/StreetTT/bl/coding/CODELESS/TableDetails/services/TableDetails/index.js

AppID:D3828E7D-B42E-B69F-FFFC-EFE55E612400

Like in this one, it’s created only with Codeless.

I cannot open that link.

The codes related to the Codeless blocks are are all within my account. How can I share the Url of those codes?

Let’s start with the following:

1. Is the problem in Cloud Code or UI Builder?
  2. If Cloud Code, is the problem in API Service, Event Handler, or Timer? provide maximum details
  3. If UI Builder, provide the name of the UI Container and the name of the page.
  1. It’s in Cloud Code
  2. It appears in all of them, API Service, Event Handler, and Timer

Basically, I created an API service using codeless, published it and all went ok. But now when I go to see these codeless services in the Coding part, they show up with these warnings. I’ve checked these codes here before and there were never any warnings.

Hello @Junwei_Fang

Thanks for the report. These warnings will not affect the services in any way. This will be fixed in the next release. Internal ticket for problem BKNDLSS-28880

Regards,
Inna

@Louis

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna