Backendless no connection to server

Application ID: FF2B433A-DD6C-D9E1-FF3E-9B4523DE6B00

No connection with server

Problem description

I don’t remember exactly what I was doing but I was working in the UI Builder doing something rather trivial. Moving a block from one place to another or changing margin size, something like that. Suddenly, the UI Builder interface went away and a spinner showed up at the top of the page and nothing else ever showed up. I created a new app to test and the UI Builder does the same thing.

After navigating around a bit more, no more error messages came up but only the “Manage” and “User” tabs worked.

Now, the entire Backendless page seems to be down (Backend, Frontend, and Product Tour tabs showing a (“No connection with server” message).

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

1. As mentioned above, I don’t remember the exact change I was making in UI builder when it stopped working. I can’t get back to the UI builder to try to replicate the issue, as the whole thing seems to be down now

Update: After logging out and waiting a while, the backend page, tabs on the left (Manage - Code generator), and the Chart Builder are back but UI Builder is still stuck on a spinner.

Hello @Jesse

I’ve checked your app and it works fine for me. Is it working ok now? Looks like we had some Billing system problems tonight. It should work ok now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Hi Viktor,

It looks like everything is back up and running.

Thanks