Backendless T-shirt

Hey everyone.

I have finished all missions and it seems that there is a backendless t-shirt for who finish all missions, what is the way to get it cause nothing happens after I finished the missions?

1 Like

Hello,

Please send an email to info@backendless.com. Make sure to include your name, mailing address and t-shirt size.

Regards,
Mark

3 Likes

Hi @mark-piller,

Do you need to spend your Backendless Bucks to get the shirt?

No, @James_Nightingale. When you reach the “Free t-shirt milestone”, we send one to you as a gift.

To get the t-shirt, we need the following information:

• Recipient’s name
  • Shipping address
  • Phone number
  • T-shirt size
  • T-Shirt color

Let us know if you’d like to put your name or initials next to logo. This is what it looks like:
New order  Printful 2020-07-06 15-30-23

The personalized option is available only when you reach the milestone. For the orders placed through https://shop.backendless.com, it is not available.

Regards,
Mark

2 Likes

sir even i have completed all the missions of backendless
it seems that there is a backendless t-shirt for who finish all missions, what is the way to get it cause nothing happens after I finished the missions? what can i do next

Contact us at info@backendless.com and provide all the information listed here: Backendless T-shirt

@Suprith_k_s
He already responded to that question:

Regards

Hi @mark-piller,

I have sent email to info@backendless.com for free t-shirt since 5 days ago, yet there’s no reply.

Hello @irwancheung

They answered you in another topic you created.

Please create one topic per question.

1 Like

I write you two times, but my message always not delivered. How i can solve it?

You are welcome to send me a PM through this forum. However, please keep in mind that we don’t send t-shirts to addresses in your country (based on the email address you have).

Hello!
I have finished all missions and writed email, but no answer 2 months. Do you no longer send t-shirts?