Bakcendless application for android user

IM LOOKING FOR HELP!

I want to know if there is an app of backendless for Android phone?(like backendless.exe for windows)or do you have any plan making an app for mobile device?

REGARDSS,
YHAL

Hi Yhal,

There is no such app. I am curious, what do you think that app should do?

Regards,
Mark

Tnx @mark-piller for response…

Its like a regular app that do the basic backendless usage(user,file,data,rules,etc. Like the windows version of backendless standalone).
But it was optimized and adjusted for “touch capability” of the device.
Cause Everytime I access UI builder and codeless I need to pinch/zoom out and scroll(vertical/hrzntl) outside the interface to scroll the main page(I used the mobile/desktop client/view but same result)…

Regards,
YHAL

@mark-piller
This is the hassle I’ve been through…

The screen record:
Uploading: 20201007_112145.zip…

Hello @John_Aerial_Azcune!

You didn’t wait for your file to load, please re-upload it.

Regards, Nikita.

@Nikita_Fedorishchev
Sorry.

Here is the screen record:
20201007_112145.zip (32.7 MB)

H John,

Thank you for recording that video. I understand better how you use Backendless Console. To be honest, we designed Backendless Console to be primarily a desktop destination. It was never meant to be used on phones for creating UIs or anything codeless related. May I ask why you chose to use a phone for that?

Regards,
Mark

@mark-piller
Tnx for response.

Okay, I’m using my phone rather than lappy/PC cause I can bring it anywhere (just a put it in your pocket and you’re good to go, unlike lappy, phone is light weight and no hassle in bringing it anywhere),–and if you have free time just get your phone and open your data,and Viola start coding now anytime, unlike lappy you need to bring pocket wifi/modem/connect to public wifi(which is not advisable if you’re coding your own app) and since lappy is heavier than phone what if you bring another item like wifi dongle/modem/etc…

BTW…
I have PC& lappy but I’ll choose phone rather those two…

Regards,
Yhal