Being charged for the wrong plan

Hi,

I was on the free trial plan and subscribed to the cloud 9 plan before the trial ran out. After looking at bank statements, it appears there are charge attempts for the cloud 99 plan.

It shows that I’m subscribed to cloud 9 in my account and I was wondering if there is a way to get the cloud 99 attempts to stop since I’m already on a paid plan.

Thank you

Hi @Jesse

Could you please provide your AppId?

Regards,
Viktor

Ah ok, after looking for the id for my main app, I noticed something that may be the cause.

I have a couple of apps I was testing with on the trial version and my main app switched over to cloud 9, but the others did not.

I seem to remember when I signed up for the cloud 9 plan, a prompt came up asking which apps I wanted to assign to the new plan and I selected all the test apps I had started. Am I misremembering that?

App id for the main app correctly showing the cloud 9 plan is F5822830-8CDB-5D52-FF6F-FC4969FC0400.

Thank you

Hi @Jesse ,

Just checked transactions related to the app with ID F5822830-8CDB-5D52-FF6F-FC4969FC0400 and found no attempts to charge your card today. The first and at the same time the last charge was on 14th of January.

If you think that there is something wrong, please, provide app ID in which the problem is present.

To clarify things with billing and trial. When you create your app, it is automatically placed on Cloud 99 trial. Your app will be on trial until trial ends or until you try to switch to another plan. In your case it seems that you tried to switch to the Cloud 9 before trial ended. Due to this you received information about failed transaction.

Regards, Andriy

Hi,

Yes, that app id is for the plan where cloud 9 shows correctly. I tried to import other apps into that paid plan (4344156D-4E6F-04F9-FF66-9F9CAB281300 for example, which is still showing as being on the trial plan. Is there a way to associate this app to the paid plan I’m now on?

Thanks

@Jesse ,

To switch from trial to Cloud 9 (or other plan) you should open your app, go to “Manage” > “Billing” page, click “Preview and Switch” button on required plan and then click “Switch to this plan” button in the modal window.

After these actions your application will be transferred from trial to selected billing plan immediately.

Regards, Andriy

Ok thanks. Just a clarification that I can’t seem to find explicitly: can multiple apps be created with one subscription or does each require it’s own plan?

Thanks

Hi Jesse,

Every app has its own plan and is a separate subscription.

Regards,
Mark

Okay, thank you all for the help.