Best Christmas gift

So, I’ve noticed that I’ve started raising tickets without a big KUDO on this impressive system :slight_smile:

@mark-piller Where to start, as Product Manager working in a big High Tech Company… always looking from the side on developers… writing all my ideas in the notebook but with no real opportunity to create something from my own, until I met Backendless and my life just changed as I feel more empowered, able, insightful and eager to code.

a big BRAVO on the missions and the mission gamification process (as I’ve got a bit of a UX background), I know how much effort it requires and how much innovation… and you just nailed it, I love it.

Q: Are you planning some background lessons on how the architecture of the app should be created? I need it a lot, before just running into building it. even reference courses on other platforms will be great…

That’s it for now - the best Christmas gift I’ve ever got !!
Eran

4 Likes

Hello @Eran_Lahav

Thank you for your kind words :blush:. It’s very important for us to hear feedback about the product.

Regarding your question - we have many tutorials on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/Backendless-mBaaS/playlists, as well as a blog with useful articles that can help in development.
Blog | Backendless Visual App Development Platform

Regards,
Inna