Billing module is visible to all app members

Backendless Version (Cloud)

Client SDK (Irrelevant)

Application ID (all of them) (example: 62E318EC-C262-4C54-8A07-02E47F40ADE7)

Expected Behavior

1.Billing module must only be available for those user with the Billing permission.
2.Email with statement file shouldn’t be delivered to non-billing users

Actual Behavior

Regardless of the member permission, the Billing module is displayed to any member.

Hi @iamenriquediaz,

Was this app created with a referral code where you invited yourself?

Regards,
Mark

To be honest, I don’t remember. I think that app was created with another account and then changed the ownership to me.
Check this one: 3D05FA65-00C4-C2FE-FF06-318C82A30B00. joel.xico is also receiving the statements.

This app (“3D05FA65-00C4-C2FE-FF06-318C82A30B00”) is on the Springboard plan. What is the application ID of the app where you have trouble with the billing screen visibility?

It’s:

Yes, the reason it doesn’t work is the app was created with a referral code you applied to yourself. This will need to be investigated further - there is no quick fix.

Got it. However, if a user A created an app using user B’s referral code, and user C doesn’t have the Billing permission, can I expect user C to not see the Billing module? In other words:

• Owner: User A
  • Admin: User B
  • Collaborator (without Billing perm): User C.

Note: I’m not talking about that app but another one without ownership movements.

That’s exactly how it works. The problem right now is with the apps created with a referral code.