Can not find service scheme

Application ID: CCF1B676-559F-9DF7-FFFD-5ED147981000

cannot find service scheme

Problem description

Today, I tried to reduce the code size, and delete some data tables. But not sure anything else I deleted, now I received the error: can’t find service scheme on recommendation2 page. All the logic I did on UI builder are gone. I wonder if there is anything you can do on your side to recover my service.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

1. on the recommendation2 page, the logic when page loads are gone
  2. on the recommendation2 page, the logic for search button, reset button are gone
    3.on the recommendation2 page, the logic for movie table are gone

Could you please attach a few screenshots demonstrating the issue (please do not crop them).

Did you delete any of the API services?

I am not familiar with the code. I tried to reduce the code size. I might, but not sure.

I received the warning, showing the deployed code size too big

I had not touch the code for several months, before today. Hope you may have some backup.

Deleting a service would most certainly break your app (which is what it looks like happened).

Is your app on the Free or Scale plan?

I switched to scale plan today. It was free plan before.

Did you switch to Scale before or after the incident happen?

I cleaned the code first, because the warning. All the UI were blocked. after deleting the code, I switched. :frowning:

I see. We may have a backup of the app (backups are created only for apps on the scale plan). Please let me know your application ID so we can check if there is a backup.

If we do have a backup, there is a fee of $250 to restore the app from it. The fee covers the engineer’s time to restore the app.

Regards,
Mark

my application ID: CCF1B676-559F-9DF7-FFFD-5ED147981000

can you check if you have backup or not? If yes, can you reduce the restore fee? I don’t have money.

We will definitely check if there is a backup. As for the fee, unfortunately, we cannot reduce it. The restoration procedure takes about 4 hours, and our engineer’s time must be paid for.

Regards,
Mark

Seems I need to rewrite the pages. I made a mistake to delete code first before switching plan, because the stupid warning and whole App was blocked.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have a backup of your app since it was on the Free plan when the changes were made. I am sorry, but we cannot help in this case.

Regards,
Mark

Hi, Mark,

I appreciate your support, even you can not help me for the case. I am trying to redevelop some page, but in my current app, some service code are missing, so I even can not add logic code to On Page Enter Click.

I also purchased CRM template, tried to build a much simpler app based on CRM. But seems it is too big for scale plan. I wonder if you can point me several places to reduce the deployment code size. Thanks

do you have a phone number to call? hopefully you can help me resolve the issue. I am stuck here.