Authenticated users are not given AuthenticatedUser permissions instantly (Create, Update etc) on tables when performing Rest API calls. This was working perfectly until recently without any code change. Once you register a user you have to wait for a couple of minutes otherwise a no permissions to create entity response is returned. Has something changed at Backendless?
Steps to reproduce
- Using postman I register a new user.
- I can see this new user in the Users table with the correct role and permissions.
- I can see this new user in against the permissions in the data table with the correct role and permissions.
- I log the user in via rest to obtain the token
- I call a codeless service which creates a record
- I instantly get an error response.
- I can see the user within the data table schema has X’s against all create, update etc permissions.
If I perform the same task but wait a couple of minutes before performing step 5 everything is successful.
Please could anyone provide any information to why recently this has all of a sudden stopped working?
Thank you in advance
App ID: AACC0A59-DF6B-A90B-FF8B-F4B684723600