Can't access admin panel

Is Backendless down? I can’t login to the admin panel.

Same for us

Same for everyone, guys. We’re working on getting it resolved.

1 Like

Please let us know if the issue been resolved. Thanks

As of now, we are now able to access admin but Business Logic / Codeless APIs are not working/manageable.

Hello @jaypee_peros

Is it still not working for you?

Hello Dima,

I am now able to access admin panel but it seems all our Business Logic / Codeless API’s is not functional nor accessible. This is after the server issue on Backendless.

Application ID: 5FA84990-4C00-8598-FFA4-D59E9A294900

Thanks,
Jaypee

Upon looking on our Codeless APIs, It seems it get reset again from start. (Again, this happens after your fixes on the server issue that appear earlier)

All of the files, have contents before the server issue happens.

I believe it might one of the reason why we are seeing this issue on admin panel.

We’re working on it.

I’ll let you know when the problem is resolved.

Regards, Dima

Thanks.

@jaypee_peros
We restored your services, is it works well now?

Hello Dima,

Thank you for restoring our services.

We are now able to access it, but it seems the new changes and API that we have added just before the server issue was not restored.

I am referring to this Codeless API Chats > Report_Abuse_Chat

Thanks,
Jaypee

@jaypee_peros

Could you please check if it correct now?

Hello Dima,

I have checked the Codeless API’s list but still i am not able to locate this API:

Chats > Report_Abuse_Chat

Thanks!

@jaypee_peros This file was created at the time of the problem and the given moment is very difficult to get from the backup, can you Recreate it again?

Hello Marian,

That is a bit unfortunate. Thanks for the effort on recovering it.

I have tried adding backup after the creation of the new API and some changes as well today. But as i have checked on it after Backendless Server is live again, the zip file created has failed and is incomplete ` around 1kb file size (maybe due to the server issue).

And yeah, i believe we can recreate it though.

I hope we won’t encounter this issue again.

Thanks!