Can't Copy & Paste codeless blocks between pages anymore

Hi I’m not sure if this was intentional but I’m no longer able to copy codeless blocks from one page to another like I used to.

I came up with a little method for being able to copy a stack of blocks. I used to move all the blocks into an “IF-THEN” block and then Ctrl-V that entire section. And then on a different page in some event I could Ctrl-C and those blocks would appear.

I’m not sure if this is related but we finally just upgraded our subscription to paid but since we did that I can’t copy paste those blocks anymore between different pages. BTW I still can copy-paste within the same page in different events like “Before Mount” or “Mount”… but not between different pages.

Thanks for your help

Hi, @William_Lee

We do not make any restrictions of this kind. I was not able to reproduce your issue either in the same container or different. Do you copy&paste in the same browser? Could you please make us a video of what exactly you are having trouble copy&paste to some other page?

Regards,
Marina

Hi Marina, Here’s a video of the problem. Thanks for looking into this… My app number is 721AC780-A565-8D74-FF75-5158A2EB5500.

https://www.loom.com/share/2025a8ab40314e03a5c6b047614fbaaf

@William_Lee, you copy the logic using one tab and paste it into another. Try using the same tab.

Regards,
Marina

1 Like

Thanks that worked…