Can't delink the credit card

hi, its been a month since my account get the label of Your subscription status is ‘canceled’. Reason/Message: Canceled after failed automatic dunning process expired.

i have 5 tables n waited a month due to this message

You will be downgraded to the Free at the end of your current billing period on Wed Oct 16 2019 18:57:18 GMT+0500

but still it is showing me the same message

Hello,

This message means the system tried to process your credit card, it made 5 attempts and then the subscription is cancelled.

I didn’t quite understand what the actual problem is now. Could you provide more details?

Mark

i try to change the plan from developer to the free plan but it give me this message

You will be downgraded to the Free at the end of your current billing period on Wed Oct 16 2019 18:57:18 GMT+0500

Plan downgrades occur at the end of the billing cycle.

Regards,
Mark

Today is 20th of oct and still i am getting this error when i downgrade to free plan

It is not an error. It is an informational message letting you know what and when will happen.

its out-dated error

today is 22 Oct and it is giving me an error

You will be downgraded to the Free at the end of your current billing period on Wed Oct 16 2019 18:57:18 GMT+0500 (Pakistan Standard Time)

Cannot downgrade to free plan
i have only 5 tables

What is your application ID?

Application ID: 8E3F66A3-828B-5C65-FF7F-E70047E63700

Hi @Saad_Zahoor1

Your application has been downgraded to the Free plan.

Best Regards.
Maksym

Thank you