Can't get pass DATA MINER:Retrieve Data With Specific Columns (REST Console)

Mission: DATA MINER
Task: Retrieve Data With Specific Columns (REST Console)

As the picture showed, I have already performed the mission exactly as prompted, which was Data must be retrieved using REST Console. The table you need to work with is called CountryLanguage. You must retrieve data by requesting the server to return only the Language and Percentage properties.

There was no addtional things I added and spellings are correct. Is there anything I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

Hello @Droideight

Welcome to our community

There are many requests on the forum regarding this mission. Have you found that none of the proposed solutions quite meet your needs?

Regards

Honestly I have no luck because most people stuck at either first mission or fourth mission due to various reasons, however the second mission that I’m stuck on has ZERO reply on its discussion page.

Its not due to spelling or I put extra condition at the rest console as indicated in my picture.

1 Like

@Droideight

We have discovered the reason. We will fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Workaround:

1. Copy Request URL
  2. In the new browser tab paste it in URL field
  3. Remove %60 from url (…property=%60Langueage%60&… → …property=Langueage&…)
  4. Enter

Regards

2 Likes

yeah, that helped me also as I was stuck on the same mission.
it works.

The same solution also worked for missions #2,3,4 but not #5, #5 solution works with %60)))
that is very confusing.

Thanks alot for your reply, it worked.

Now we are stuck at next point: Generate API DOC.

Whether using default built in API or manually creating a new one won’t fix this error.

as for now, there is a (fairly stupid) workaround:
change the service name by clicking this wheel:

change the name to “undefined”

Then you have it.

1 Like

Hello @Sasha_Grin @Droideight

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna

Yes, it works for me as expected now.
I’m talking about APIDoc generation.