Can't load page because of script error

Hie guys i keep getting these errors while i work. They come and go but they make it impossible to work for like 10 to 15minutes and i keep refreshing my pages. These appear when i preview or run my app.

@sergey.kuk Can i know if this is an error from my side or yours? Some screens load but only if they dont carry data. Screens with data are giving me errors shown above.

Hello @Dalubuhle_Lunga!

I’m going to help you with your problem.

Regards,
Alexander

ok, @Alexander_Pavelko i’d appreciate that. Thanks.

On which page did the error occur?

Regards,
Alexander

it occurs on my edit profile page.

Is it in the main container?

right now, yes its the main container

Can you try to open this page again, because I could not reproduce this issue.

Regards,
Alexander

it happens when a user is logged in. can you click on the logout button and signup/login for me please.

i noticed that all the pages can preview but only if they are not carrying any data

Yes, I was able to reproduce the error. I’m starting to figure out how to fix it.

Regards,
Alexander

Ok, its my knock off time. I’ll communicate in 30 mins when i get home.

I have found a bug on the Dashboard page.
You had an unconnected block, I removed it and now everything works correctly.

This most likely happened because the function in which this block was passed as an argument was deleted.

Regards,
Alexander

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the response. I went through through all the logic elements and removed orphaned blocks and now it seems like everything works again.

I did note however that as soon as I opened the logic editor of the page/item that had the problem block, only then did the Block must be connected to another block error show up instead of it being picked up when trying to publish or run a preview.

Please look in to this as a feature request if possible to check for errors or provide an easy way to pick up a similar type of error in the future

Regards

Thanks alot @Alexander_Pavelko much appreciated.

Hi @Armandt_du_Preez!

Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks for the good idea! I will discuss it with the team and let you know what we decide.

Regards,
Alexander

Hi @Dalubuhle_Lunga!

Is everything all right?

Regards,
Alexander

Yes, we realized the error. Thanks alot guys.