Chart: "User has no permissions for specified resource"

I’m creating a chart for a table. When placing the chart on a page and when looking at the page preview, I’m seeing the error
{"code":4000,"message":"User has no permissions for specified resource","errorData":{}}"

The thing is, that I have a Data Table UI component on the very same page accessing the very same table and data without any permission issues.

Do I need to set special permissions for a chart component somewhere?

Regards,

Hi, @Klaas_Klever

I was not able to reproduce the issue in my app. There are no additional permissions set for the charts. You need to check the table permissions of the table the chart is built on. Please check if the error is caused by some other element on the page.

Regards,
Marina

Hi @Marina.Kan ,
I checked all permissions. I even granted all permissions to the table. Still, the chart is not working.
Maybe you can have a look? I’ve created a blank new page containing the chart only
AppId = 15D1E631-1E7E-C551-FFD8-6E10595D5F00
Page = chart

Thanks

@Klaas_Klever, got it. Please check the permissions for the chart-builder folder in the Files section. Almost all permissions are denied, that`s the reason. You need to modify permissions for NotAuthenticatedUsers

Regards,
Marina

Hi @Marina.Kan ,
Now it shows up. Thanks.
More questions which I cannot solve by myself:

• I have the “created” field of my table set as the Categories Field of my chart. This is displayed as timestamp. Any option to format this as a readable date?
  • I want to pass a dynamic where condition, depending on selections I’m doing on the page. Is this possible somehow? It seems that I can only set a static where condition when defining the chart.
  • My chart does not show negativ values. The minimal value of the y-axis shown is zero (my chart type is “Categories”). I need to show bars moving down as well. Negative values are shown on the chart preview, but not when the chart is embedded into a page.

Thanks

Hello @Klaas_Klever

This topic is marked as solved and the topic title doesn’t match with questions. Please, can you create a new topic with your questions

Regards,
Viktor