Code is working with one application and not working with another application

Hi,

We have two applications with the same database and the same code one staging and the other one production. Our code works perfectly fine with the staging and does not work in the production and production rt logs also do not show anything just a black screen. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi @Ayaz_Khan ,

Could you please provide applications IDs and names of service and its method which we can use for investigation?

Regards, Andriy

Hi @Andriy_Konoz,

Production Application Id → C3B46A6B-6793-4561-9033-3845A19EC182
Staging Application Id → B573983B-A950-76E8-FF44-18C4427F3F00

In Production issue with this function is not able to make a relation:
/services/UsersService/Users/submitAnswerInBulk0/{myObjectId}

Same code in staging that works fine:
/services/UsersService/Users/submitAnswerInBulk/{myObjectId}

And rt log not working in the production

Thanks

@Ayaz_Khan ,

I do not see any errors related to your applications in our system logs.

About RT logging. As I can see there is a different logging level for stage and prod apps. Stage has “Info” level while prod “Error”. Or in your case errors also don’t logged in prod app?

I would suggest to add more logging to your code on production and check at which point it goes wrong

Regards, Andriy

Hi @Andriy_Konoz,

The function that I give you it’s working fine in the staging and not working but in the production this API is not able to create a relation with the question table in the user_answer table.

Please check this API below for Rt log in which I write only console in production when you hit the API nothing happens in the rt logs
https://api.backendless.com/C3B46A6B-6793-4561-9033-3845A19EC182/27B03E79-A628-4F5F-9A8C-62C08018BBDA/services/IshraqueService/appleAPIs

Thanks

Hello @Ayaz_Khan,

Unfortunately we couldn’t immediately find the reason of this issue. I’ve created an internal ticket for the further investigation.

Regards,
Olha

Hi @olhadanylova,

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

Please check this API below for Rt log in which I write only console in production when you hit the API nothing happens in the rt logs

Nothing happens in the RT logs in the prod app because you have the ERROR log level in this app (and the appleAPIs method doesn’t return any error just prints to the console)

and logs are shown in the stage app because of the INFO level (which shows everything).
Please change the log level to INFO in your prod app to see all logs.

Also as @Andriy_Konoz said according to the submitAnswerInBulk code:

I would suggest to add more logging to your code on production and check at which point it goes wrong.

The ticket is closed for now as RT logs issue is found.
In case the issue with relations still occurs please provide the detailed steps to reproduce it (including parameters we can pass into the method).

Regards,
Olha

Hi @olhadanylova ,

I switched to the INFO level rt log and the relation issue was solved.

Thanks for your support.