Codeless Business Logic API calls suddenly failed. Returns error code 15000

All of my business logic codeless months ago has an issue (See screenshot example) which i notice just this morning on 2021-11-21T01:55:00Z. It has been working fine all this while before that. In addition, when i tried to create a new codeless method, this fails.

Hi Sebastian,

There was a brief problem with cloud code containers, but everything should be working properly. Could you please check and confirm?

Regards,
Mark

Yes it is working fine now. thank you for the quick response.

Hi,

I am having issues with API again. This time is intermittent. In addition, when i try to access backendless it is not loading.

Hi, i am still waiting for a reply. In addition, it seems that at this moment 2021-11-22T00:48:00Z when i test the API it is down again. Will need a quick response and a incident report

Error message shown:
{
“code”: 15000,
“message”: “Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 15 seconds”,
“errorData”: {}
}

This is also happening to me. This API was working fine for me a few days ago.

{
“code”: 15000,
“message”: “Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 30 seconds”
}

I also am seeing a very long delay in deploying any new business logic.

Guys, the problem has been resolved for now. We are investigating the issue to understand the root cause better. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Mark

Thanks @mark-piller for the response.

I think its quite scary to have downtime each day in the last 2 day. Would appreciate if we can have some details or root cause analysis once your team has completed the investigation.

Hello @Sebastian_Ang

Yes, we totally understand how it is important for you and your business and we do our best to keep it working without any issues.
Of course, we will share the investigation report with you once it’s done.

Regards, Vlad

Hi, I’ve had a problem with UI, it doesn’t appear to be able to complete instructions to delete ‘on click events’. I can eventually get the UI to show the onclick is deleted but on creating a new on click the events don’t run. *EU cluster

Please create a new topic for each separate issue