Codeless Issue

400 - Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID BC9245E0-98A0-0C65-FFA4-B42F04194C00 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.

Please provide steps to reproduce this issue (e.g. your codeless).

Regards,
Olha

I need send the code for that?

We need your application id and screenshot of the codeless block with function where error occurs.

Regards,
Olha

Application Id: 4D472848-0CB1-0B1D-FF46-DFA85D191E00

Thanks. Internal ticket BKNDLSS-19387 created. Our js developer will investigate this issue and respond as soon as possible.

Regards,
Olha

sorry to hijack the thread.
does the method work with no error if you disable the metadata block? im having the same issue if there is utf-8 characters in the metadata block.

Hi Sumanth

do you still experience this error?
if so, could you please provide steps to reproduce the problem

Regards, Vlad

Now there is no error after removing metedata related block, but in other related multiple push notifications i have issue, can you check once that

have you created another support topic, could you share a link to that please?

thanks, our Android dev will respond you as soon as possible

according to metadata block let me check this behavior

Okay

now I see where the problem was
you tried to assign an Array as metadata value when the type is not supported, instead you should you “create object” block and assign only primitive values (String, Number)

according to our docs

metadata associated with the geo point. Must be an arbitrary collection (map) of key/value pairs. Accepted values for this parameter are: String, Number (integer and double), and Data Service objects. Date values must be represented as number in the Unix timestamp format (number of milliseconds since January 1, 1970 at UTC).

so, I assume we can mark the topic as solved, can’t we?

Will check it later and update you