Codeless third party rest api call help

Our app uses sms verification powered by Sinch verify and they have recently changed they way data is sent if you chose to use any SDK where you have to provide a callback URL and respond to a server call with a custom header and body. Or if you chose to use the REST API then you just create a url and send it to the specified URL.

Above is an example of the API request, our question is if its even possible to create such a package with Codeless and if so should we be using the URL builder block or how to we approach this?

Thank you.

Hi @Omar_Darwish,

I think HTTP/s block should suit your requirements.

Have you try to use it?
It allows you to setup request method, URL (path), optionally query (I don’t see you need it), headers (there you should put your authorization header) and body.

Please let us know if you have any troubles with this block.

Regards,
Stanislaw

Thank you for the reply,

we have managed to successfully call the Rest API from codeless however it turn out that Sinch requires application signing in the Authorization header which is BASE64 encoded, any idea how to achieve something like the below in codeless??

Hello @Omar_Darwish,

If it some static header and you never change it, just create it and put to codeless as a text. In other case you can crate JS service which takes string value of header as an argument and returns hashed value. Then you will be able to use this service inside codeless

it is mostly a static header with the exception of the time stamp. so i guess JS is the way to go.

Thank you again