coderunder not registering

Hi,
I’m currently trying to implement a timer through the backendless console. I have created the timer, downloaded the java project and opened and built in IntelliJ IDEA into the class folder. I followed the guides here and here to get up and running.
When I navigate to the bin folder of the project and run ./CodeRunner.sh this is the output I get:

[INFO] JDK from "JAVA_HOME" - /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_171.jdk/Contents/Home
[INFO] CodeRunner(tm) Backendless Debugging Utility
[INFO] Copyright(C) 2018 Backendless Corp. All rights reserved. 
[INFO] Version: 4.4.7 Build date: 2018-05-14T13:42:44Z
[INFO] CodeRunner session is running for 2 hours and will be terminated on 03:35:18.655[UTC]

It never gets past here.
Have checked in the runner.properties file and system.type = LOCAL is present
As soon as I run codeRunner I get some initial output like the following:

Mitchells-MacBook-Pro:bin Mitch$ ./CodeRunner.sh 
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005
08:07:29,298 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Found resource [logback.xml] at [file:/Users/Mitch/Documents/BTC%20Markets%20Ticker/BTCMarketsTicker__JAVA_/bin/logback.xml]
08:07:29,370 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConfigurationAction - debug attribute not set

Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Hi

I was not able to reproduce the problem. This error

[INFO] CodeRunner session is running for 2 hours and will be terminated on 03:35:18.655[UTC]

is thrown when your debug session lasts more than two hours. When session duration limit is reached - it must be closed and restarted. Was it your first debug run? If so please share your generated project with timer by sending it to support@backendless.com

Also are you working with v3 or v4 of Backendless?

Anton

Hi Anton,

Yes this is the first time I’m trying to debug using CodeRunner, I’ll send you the project shortly, it is using v4 of backendless.

Hi again Mitchell,

Reproduced the issue, and will schedule a task to investigate and fix the problem. We’ll notify you here as soon as it’s fixed. Sorry for inconvenience. Ticket id for reference - BKNDLSS-17026

Anton

Hi Anton,

Thanks for that