Coderunner debug mode throws errors

Hello! Last days I see errors in npm run debug mode (it worked previously). When I run it, I got:

12:02:32.016 Registering Code Runner on https://api.backendless.com
12:02:33.012 Unable to register Runner. Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID B21999EE-B832-28FB-FF7B-028DEE30BA00 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.
Runner registration failed. Please copy Code Runner ID from console, press Attach and run CodeRunner with Code Runner ID
com.backendless.servercode.exceptions.ServerCodeException: Runner registration failed. Please copy Code Runner ID from console, press Attach and run CodeRunner with Code Runner ID
at controllers.ServerCodeModel.registerRunner(ServerCodeModel.java:113)
at router.Routes$$anonfun$routes$1.$anonfun$applyOrElse$1020(Routes.scala:14012)
at play.core.routing.HandlerInvokerFactory$$anon$6.resultCall(HandlerInvoker.scala:134)
at play.core.routing.HandlerInvokerFactory$$anon$6.resultCall(HandlerInvoker.scala:133)
at play.core.routing.HandlerInvokerFactory$JavaActionInvokerFactory$$anon$3$$anon$4$$anon$5.invocation(HandlerInvoker.scala:108)
at play.core.j.JavaAction$$anon$1.call(JavaAction.scala:88)
at play.http.DefaultActionCreator$1.call(DefaultActionCreator.java:31)
at com.backendless.old.security.ValidateApplication.call(ValidateApplication.java:57)
at com.backendless.old.security.ApplicationExistenceAndUseAction.call(ApplicationExistenceAndUseAction.java:38)
at com.backendless.old.security.ConsiderApiCallAction.call(ConsiderApiCallAction.java:29)
at com.backendless.TimeOutAction.call(TimeOutAction.java:26)

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
at redis.clients.jedis.Connection.connect(Connection.java:181)

And then a bit later:

12:02:52.899 read ECONNRESET
12:02:52.900 Redis: will try to reconnect in: 0.5 seconds
12:02:53.143 read ECONNRESET
12:02:53.143 read ECONNRESET
12:02:53.143 Redis: will try to reconnect in: 0.5 seconds

How could it be fixed? So that I could continue to test application.

Hi,

I am seeing the same Unable to register Runner issue while trying to run npm run debug. Deployment seems to be working fine.

Any details on when it might be fixed?

Thanks,
Justinas

Hi @andrey-olishchuk and @Justinas_Grazulis

This issue should be fixed now. Can you please verify everything works fine for you?

Best Regards,
Maksym

For me the debug mode works again. Thank you!

@Maksym_Khobotin working for me as well, thanks for a quick turnaround!