CodeRunner is failing

I had working code and was able to deploy/debug using CodeRunner and from past 2 days it is failing with below exception. Also I have not changed any keys and even I tried with new key but same exception. Before deep dive I thought checking here -

aused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field “apiKey” (class com.backendless.coderunner.commons.model.RegistrationResponse), not marked as ignorable (3 known properties: “applicationId”, “debugId”, “secretKey”])
at [Source: (org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.EntityInputStream); line: 1, column: 67] (through reference chain: com.backendless.coderunner.commons.model.RegistrationResponse[“apiKey”])

Thanks
Shashi

Hello @Shashishekar

We are looking into it.

@Shashishekar

I could not reproduce this issue.
Please describe in more detail the steps after which you receive this error.

• Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )
  • Application ID
  • Reproducible Test Case
  • Sample

Please see the attached log file generated during CodeRunner.sh. Please let me know if you need more details.

I am new to Backendless and put together QR demo and it was working up until Wednesday , don’t what happened since yesterday where I am unable to run the CodeRunner command to deploy the QRGenerator service.

by any chance any upgarde happened at Backendless end , thus do I need to latest jars ? Please let me know how do I go about it.

This is quite urgent , I would appreciate for speedy help

Thanks
Shashi

I have tried with .Deploy.sh and able to deploy the service but when I am trying to invoke that from console it resulted in following errorr

400 - Type:“java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError”, Description:“exception during method invocation”, ExceptionClass:“ServiceException” {Msg:“none”, Cause:“none”}

and the URL I am trying to invoke is

https://api.backendless.com/28B7C361-94CD-192B-FF50-8741542F6400/B06C5598-050D-4606-8F74-E62230C812CF/services/QRCodeGenerator/generateQRCodeForLogin

Please let me know

Thanks
Shashi

The error indicates there is an exception in your code. Try to use coderunner debugger to check where the exception is coming from.

Regards,
Mark

But when I am running CodeRunner it is complaining with below exception. -

17:03:20.068 [ERROR] c.b.c.CodeRunnerLoader |main| Error reading entity from input stream.

javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: Error reading entity from input stream.

at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.InboundMessageContext.readEntity(InboundMessageContext.java:868)

at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.InboundMessageContext.readEntity(InboundMessageContext.java:785)

at org.glassfish.jersey.client.ClientResponse.readEntity(ClientResponse.java:335)

at org.glassfish.jersey.client.InboundJaxrsResponse$1.call(InboundJaxrsResponse.java:111)

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315)

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297)

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:228)

at org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:399)

at org.glassfish.jersey.client.InboundJaxrsResponse.readEntity(InboundJaxrsResponse.java:108)

at com.backendless.coderunner.util.CodeRunnerUtil.registerCodeRunner(CodeRunnerUtil.java:55)

at com.backendless.coderunner.LocalCodeRunner.register(LocalCodeRunner.java:138)

at com.backendless.coderunner.LocalCodeRunner.start(LocalCodeRunner.java:64)

at com.backendless.coderunner.CodeRunnerLoader.launch(CodeRunnerLoader.java:41)

at com.backendless.coderunner.CodeRunnerLoader.main(CodeRunnerLoader.java:29)

Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field “apiKey” (class com.backendless.coderunner.commons.model.RegistrationResponse), not marked as ignorable (3 known properties: “applicationId”, “debugId”, “secretKey”])

at [Source: (org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.EntityInputStream); line: 1, column: 67] (through reference chain: com.backendless.coderunner.commons.model.RegistrationResponse[“apiKey”])

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException.from(UnrecognizedPropertyException.java:61)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.DeserializationContext.handleUnknownProperty(DeserializationContext.java:822)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.std.StdDeserializer.handleUnknownProperty(StdDeserializer.java:1152)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializerBase.handleUnknownProperty(BeanDeserializerBase.java:1582)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializerBase.handleUnknownVanilla(BeanDeserializerBase.java:1560)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.vanillaDeserialize(BeanDeserializer.java:294)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(BeanDeserializer.java:151)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectReader._bind(ObjectReader.java:1574)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectReader.readValue(ObjectReader.java:965)

at com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.base.ProviderBase.readFrom(ProviderBase.java:815)

at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$TerminalReaderInterceptor.invokeReadFrom(ReaderInterceptorExecutor.java:257)

at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$TerminalReaderInterceptor.aroundReadFrom(ReaderInterceptorExecutor.java:229)

at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor.proceed(ReaderInterceptorExecutor.java:149)

at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.MessageBodyFactory.readFrom(MessageBodyFactory.java:1124)

at org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.InboundMessageContext.readEntity(InboundMessageContext.java:853)

… 13 common frames omitted

17:03:20.509 [INFO] c.b.coderunner.LocalCodeRunner |Thread-0| Debugging Utility disconnected successfully

17:03:20.509 [INFO] c.b.coderunner.LocalCodeRunner |Thread-0| Thank you for using Backendless

@Shashishekar

Your method accept 3 parameter: String data, int width, int height.
You dont added body to request parameter.
Go to the Business Logic - API SERVICES - PARAMETERS - Body - add
{
“data”: “string”,
“width”: 0,
“height”: 0
}