Completely lost UI Container: I cannot access my UI container

Hi team,

this is probably a problem in connection with the disruption of the platform in the last few days, because I can no longer publish my UI container. My change was only the content of a text field, no logic or anything like that. But I got a long list of problems of the following kind:

on the "stockSearch" page the e105b91db8d*******176bb***5eb4e directory for logic does not exist, but it is present in the page model file.

Since the logic is no longer present in the file directory, I don’t know what to do. Please advise.

EDIT: Now, no UI Container page is available. I cannot access any of my pages. :frowning:

Regards, Joerg

Hi @Jorg_Beyer

Have you tried to restore the UI Container from the last valid backup?

Hi,

I would have tried it, but I cannot access the UI Builder screen to get this option. See Screenshot.
That is what I get when I click on UI Builder on the left side menu bar.

please provide your appId, we will look into it

AppId: 66C2DBD4-189A-7377-FF95-915D98235700
Container: default

it opens now, however one of the reusable components with id “r_15eb6dca06bedabb7654c4b2d9172e3e” is broken, I recommend you to restore the UI Container from the last valid backup

Thanks for the help. Restoring helped, and I am glad that I did not do major changes, just some cosmetic changes only.

But, it was a strange system behaviour. Are you going to investigate the root cause of this incident as this happened without any user interaction?

Regards, Joerg

Hi @Jorg_Beyer ,

The error in your app was caused by our recent outage . We took all necessary precautions to prevent such situations from happening in the future.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards, Andriy