Connect devices

I’m going to build a web app for smartphones. Is there anyway for me connect to a device via Bluetooth?

Connect a device to what?

The device is a motion detector. I want the device to notify the smartphone app when it is tripped

Warmest regards,
Dave

PS. I was going to ask if I could pay Backendless to build that connection in my app.
I would need to know how much it would cost.

Warmest regards,
Dave

The way this typically works is a motion detector communicates with a controller. The controller sends a signal to a server and then the server notifies the app that the sensor has detected the motion.

Do you have any technical specs for the sensor you could share?

There are 2 pieces of hardware; Bluetooth gateway and the motion detector.
The app connects to the gateway and the gateway to the detector. The manufacturer gives an open api. Here’s is the webpage.
https://api.meeblue.com/#/?id=_3-server-configure

Warmest regards,
Dave

Looks like they have their own app as well. I do not see a simple way of connecting to the sensor from a custom web/mobile app. This requires more research. Unfortunately, we would not be able to do it as a part of Backendless support.

I understand.
Please let me know what would be the cost for such work.

Warmest regards,
Dave

I am sorry I cannot estimate the cost since I cannot quite grasp the scope of the project. For something like this, it would require a feasibility study to make sure it can actually be done.

Ok.

Warmest regards,
Dave