Connecting Wix to Backendless database

Hi,

I am trying to connect wix to backendless database. For the endpoint url, I pasted the request url found in my rest console. But I do not know what to put in the configuration field. Please advice.

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 1.08.32 PM

Hi, @Chee_Lee_Chew

Welcome to our community and thank you for trying Backendless! Here’s an article I found on their website describing how to connect external databases: Integrating External Databases with Your Wix Site
I hope it helps you out. I’d suggest you contact Wix support, they can tell you more about their functionality.
Are you familiar with our UI-Builder functionality? Which allows you to create apps without using code. I’ll also leave you with information about it.

Regards,
Marina

Hi Marina,

Thank you for your response. I have contacted Wix support and they told me that the Configuration field is where you add any necessary connection data (ex: user name, password, secret key). Was wondering where can I find such information in backendless? Thanks!

Htllo, @Chee_Lee_Chew.
Could you still specify more specifically what data you need?

Regards, Nikita.

Hi Nikita,

Is there a way for me to get the username, password, secret key, host for me to connect to my database in backendless?

@Chee_Lee_Chew, as I understand it, you want to get data from a table.
Could you please indicate what the request that is sent from Wix looks like (full url, + POST \ GET) and what error you got in the response.

Also, сheck out this article:

Regards, Nikita,

I am trying to connect WIX to backendless database as shown in the following link, Wix Support

Following the instructions from the link above, I have to enter the necessary connection data for WIX to connect to my backendless database. Was wondering if it is possible to obtain the credentials (i.e. username, password, host, secret keys) to connect to my backendless database?

Hi Chee,

Have you followed the instructions from the article @Nikita_Fedorishchev shared with you? It provides all the information you need to connect Wix with Backendless.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I saw the article provided by Nikita, however I am actually exploring if there’s a way to connect to backendless database without using any codes.

I am trying to add external collection as in the guide that you provide, and I couldn’t do it.

When I go deeper, I found Wix want to create a Connector to work with an external database, here you can read more about it - Wix Support
Also, this link was provided earlier, did you read this information?

Regards, Dima.

Hi Dima,

Yes I have read the WIX support page given. I guess I’ll just try to connect to backendless database via the link Nikita sent. Thanks