Container cannot be published because of invalid blocks, but there are no invalid blocks

Hello there,

I have the following message:

in the reusable component ... you used a Custom Function with id:2d0xxxx95b3, but it seems like the function is not persisted in the UI Container anymore, please open the following logic and fix all the invalid Codeless Blocks. 

I clicked on all the links, but there are no invalid code blocks shown. Could you please have a look what’s missing. Thank you in advance.

Regards, Jörg

Hello @Jorg_Beyer

Please provide the Application ID, container name and page name where you are seeing this error.

Regards,
Volodymyr

App-Id: 66C2DBD4-189A-7377-FF95-915D98235700
Container: adminPanelUser
on every single page

Regards, Jörg

Hi Jörg,

Here’s what I see:

1. Navigate to the container
  2. Inspect the error log, take the very first item:
  3. Navigate to the specified page portfolioDashboard, locate the basicLineChart component:
  4. Step into the logic of the component, I get this (you can also see the unresolved function):

Does it help?

Mark

Hi Mark,

thanks for the reply. Yes, this helped. But, for the reusable component the error is different:
in the reusable component "stockOverviewBlock" with id "r_5cc33345d5db93d490549ab62eb2897e" in the "onContentAssignment" handler logic of the "overallTxt" component (uid=f0cc0058b56c1932463f857622ed1b38) you used a Custom Function with id:6a6f9ef67655a1c501c29ebe125d206d, but it seems like the function is not persisted in the UI Container anymore.

The click on the link does not show any hint what to fix. Could you help here as well?

Thank you in advance.
Joerg

Do you recall if you deleted and re-created a custom function with the same name?

Here’s a video describing a process for fixing the function references in codeless logic. Please let us know if it helps:

Regards,
Mark

thank you very much for your effort.

Best regards, Jörg