CoolApp Menu not working

Hi, I’m using Cool App sample page and the initial menu is not working.

I would like to know how to jump from the menu to About, Features, Screenshots, Testimonials, Pricing, using codeless functions, inside the same page.

Thanks, Mario

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 20.15.02

Did you make any changes to the app? Is it not working out of the box, right after you create an app from that blueprint?

No, I’m open a new to make sure not touching the original code.

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 20.17.49

Only this when you click each word.

I just created a brand new app from the blueprint and it runs just fine:
https://sizableearth.backendless.app/api/files/ui-builder/containers/default/index.html?page=coolApp

Please check what changes you have made because it appears you introduced some errors into the app.

Using your link click on the menu and still not working on Safari or Chrome. Each click should be moving to the down section of the page. Just I need the function to implement in my homepage. http://www.TargettAcceso.com

Mario

I was able to duplicate the problem. Our team will look into it and report back to you.

Regards,
Mark

Excellent thanks!
Mario

Hi, @Mario_Ghersi

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for writing us about the issue. It has been already fixed. You can reinstall CoolApp.

Regards, Marina

Hi Marina

Still the same problem clear the old one, install again and when I click at the menu item the page it still in the same place.

Thanks, Mario

Hi, @Mario_Ghersi

We’re sorry, but there are some issues with installing the CoolApp blueprint in the US zone ( containing the fix for the issue you described above, but it’s already fixed and can be tested in the EU). We are already looking into this issue. Thank you for writing to us. We’ll write to you as soon as it’s fixed in US zone.

Regards,
Marina

@Mario_Ghersi, we fixed the issue with the dropdown menu in the US zone. Could you please reinstall it one more time and confirm?

Regards, Marina

@Marina.Kan

“Scroll to component” it’s the solution, I learn something new today!!!

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 13.01.43

Thanks, Mario