Copying logic code doesn't work

I don’t get why we have copy button for codeless logic

I click the copy button but I have nowhere I can paste it. It doesn’t paste to the new method in the same project when I try to open an empty code page for this method.
I tried to make the same method in a second project and paste it there and it doesn’t work.
We only can duplicate functions inside same project because we have a dedicated “clone” button, but what the “copy” button is doing is beyond me.

When you work with codeless logic any copying and pasting functionality will be done with codeless. Whenever we show code it is only for the reference and you can copy it so you can paste it anywhere else where you would like to run it outside of backendless.

would be nice to copy all codeless logic to another service/function with the provided code, because in the codeless view copying works only by individual blocks. You can’t take the top block, which contains all the logic, and copy it somewhere. We are limited to copying block after block if we want to make a full copy of the service (like a backup in case of heavy editing existed service)

Yes, you can.

Right click top node and select “Copy Tree”.

Use Cmd+V to paste