Credit card details update - subscription got declined...please help

Can you please help us to reactivate our account - we need it urgently to run our software.
We put new business credit card details in our account - please try to charge it.

thanks a lot for your help!
Claudius

Hi Claudius,

Did you associate the payment profile with the app?

1. Click your account avatar in the upper right corner of Backendless Console and select My Account
  2. Navigate to the My Apps section
  3. Link your app with the payment profile you created.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

thx for the fast reply.
I just updated the Payment Profile with the new Credit Card informations.
The app is still linked with the plan. Do I need do do any other steps to reactivate the account?

Regards
Claudius

Hi Claudius,

You do not need to do anything at this point. If you could share your application ID with me, I’ll be happy to check the subscription status.

Regards,
Mark

thx for the support.
47BB7590-EF7C-CAC1-FF41-18DA9A677000

Hi Claudius,

I see that the subscription is currently in the Canceled status. I tried reactivating it and got a message from your bank that the transaction is being declined. Please contact the bank that issued the card to find out why they are declining the transaction.

Regards,
Mark

ok, ill check the card. Thx Mark.

Hi Mark,
we added a new card and linked the profile to the plan. can you please check the subscription status. thx in advance.
Regards
Claudius

Hello, @Claudius_Schulz.

The transaction was rejected. Check your card again.
Perhaps you do not have enough funds or a limit is set.

Best Regards, Nikita.

Hi Nikita,
we checked with the bank and the card works fine. can you please check our app. Maybe its an error because of the other connected accounts etc. For this app (47BB7590-EF7C-CAC1-FF41-18DA9A677000) we saved the dedicated payment profile with workin credit cards. All other linked apps have their own payment profile and should not affect this transaction. can you please check. At this point we checked all our payment settings and cards but its not working.

Regards
Claudius

We tried to reactivate the subscription again. This time everything is ok.

thx for the support. :slight_smile: