[Critical] App crashing when connecting to Backendless because server returns null

Hi, I’m using the Backendless Android SDK 6.1.2 in my app and every time it connects to Backendless I am getting a crash. This did not happen before, as the last update to my app was a couple months ago and it has been running all this time without issues. All the crashes are NullPointerExceptions from the Backendless SDK during handleResponse. Here are some stack traces:

1 Like

Hello @Jeffrey_Sera

We apologize for the inconvenience. It is our priority to solve this problem, and it will be solved as soon as possible.

Regards,
Inna

Internal ticket BKNDLSS-26869 for your problem has been created. We will let you know the result as soon as possible.

Regards,
Inna

@Jeffrey_Sera

Can you please share with us more detailed steps to reproduce the problem? We would be grateful if you could share a code snippet that reproduces the problem.

Regards,
Inna

Thank you. Will be waiting intently for updates. This is unfortunately affecting all our Android users currently - which is not great for a production app.

1 Like

@Jeffrey_Sera

Can you share with us the steps for the reproduction and the snippet code (not in screenshots, please)?

Regards