CRM System App Blueprint

Good Day,

I have downloaded the CRM System App Blueprint and started customising the colours and the look. in the backend in the “Expenses” table in the “currencyCode” column I have changed the USD to ZAR (South African Rands).

Once I did this on the Dashboard page on the top right above the chart the expenses text that shows the total expense of the company, has removed the “$” and not added ZAR or R.

I don’t want to change any code as I am not so experienced but I can’t seem to find where the fault lies, if I change all the currencyCode’s back to USD then the “$” reappears on the Dashboard by expenses.

Kind Regards
Donovan

Hi @Donovan_Hardwick

Looks like you’re having a problem, some charges are in USD and some are in ZAR.

On the Dashboard page (where the summation of all expenses is Expenses), the logic increases all expenses in one currency, if not, then the currency icon is removed.

Try to make all entries in ZAR

Regards,
Valeriy

Hi @khoma

Exactly what I thought but as far as what I can see everything is in ZAR.

Kind Regards
Donovan

@Donovan_Hardwick You have 16 records in the table and 15 are displayed on one page, maybe it was not changed to ZAR on the second page?

Regards,
Valeriy

1 Like

Hi @khoma

:weary: What a blonde moment!! Thank you for the assistance, the last record was the problem.

Kind Regards
Donovan