CSV Export - Some records exported without objectId

Hi,

For some reason, when I try to export a table from my database, only some of the records come out with the objectId. In fact, only the first 2000 do, but those after that don’t.

To reproduce : my app ID is D7075715-5086-625A-FFAB-39C2F40FB200
Export the Experts table

Thanks for you help.

I exported the whole database, and then the objectId values are correctly downloaded. But not when exporting the table by itself.

I tried to reproduce the problem by going to Manage > Export, selecting my table, and clicking EXPORT. The final CSV for the single table does include values for the objectId column.

Did you do it differently?

Hi Mark,

In my case, I was viewing the table and chose to export from there with no filter applied.

Hi @Nicolas_REMY ,

Sorry for inconvenience. I can confirm that error is present for your app when exporting single table via “Data Browser”. As temporal solution to bypass it I recommend you to use “Manage” > “Export” page to export table data. I have created an internal ticket for this problem and we let you know in this topic when it will be fixed.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like

Got it. Since I have a workaround, it’s no problem. Just wanted to notify you so you can correct it. Cheers.

1 Like

Hello @Nicolas_REMY

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna