CSV Parsing Issue

I was uploading data as a csv and I was able to upload most of the files until I have encountered an error. The file structure and everything is same as the previously uploaded files but this file is giving me an error saying that the file is invalid. Can someone please guide me as to what might be the issue?

Hi @JORDAN_SMITH ,

Could you please provide your app ID?
Also could you please provide file itself in this topic or via private messages?

Regards, Andriy

Hi @Andriy_Konoz Sure this is the app ID E24E2242-4E19-DF0B-FF5C-593B2E53F400
And let me share the file in a private message with you

Hi Jordan,

Please share the file with me as well. If it is easier, you can upload the file into the File storage in your app; just let us know the path, and we can get the file from there.

Regards,
Mark

@JORDAN_SMITH ,

Checked your file and found that metainfo for next columns are not valid JSON objects primary_industry, employee_count. For the first column you missed semicolons, for the second one you mistype fields names and values and also missed semicolons.

I sent you in PM corrected file which Console loaded properly in test app.

Could you please try to import it and check if import completes successfully for your app?

Regards, Andriy

@mark-piller Really sorry, I just read this. Do you still need the file, maybe?
If Yes, I can share the link with you

@Andriy_Konoz The import worked this time. Thank you for taking the time out and looking into this. Really appreciate it.

Regards,
Jordan

1 Like

Hi Jordan,

It is not needed. I see @Andriy_Konoz has already assisted you.

Regards,
Mark

1 Like