Custom business logic execution error

Greetings,
I am getting the error “Custom business logic execution has been terminated because it did not complete in permitted time - 7200 seconds” with my server side custom event.
7200 seconds is equivalent to 2 hrs yet the error is being returned after just a few seconds.
It executed once though and has now permanently reverted to this.
I have gone as far as simplifying the code being executed in the custom event to return just a few table counts and am still getting the same errror.

CodeRunner does not move beyond “Waiting for events…”
Regards,
George

Hi Odhiambo,

Does the error occur only while debugging?

Yes, while debugging, I haven’t deployed it yet.

Does the error occur if you restart coderunner and make a test invocation?

Hi Mark, yes i have restarted CodeRunner several times but am still getting the same error. I have two custom events being dispatched, one in the Activity that seeks to return object count for 8 tables, and another in the child fragment launched by the same Activity that seeks to return a user object based on a where clause.

I am not sure if i can execute two custom events simultaneously, because i don’t think the activity custom event completes before the fragment custom event fires.

Regards,
George

Could you please record a video showing how you:

1. start coderunner

2. make invocation

3. error you receive

4. output in coderunner

Mark, It’s alternating between the error above and “Caused by: BackendlessException{ code: ‘1013’, message: ‘User has no permission to find elements in persistence storage.’ }” for a new custom event i have created.

The 1013 error occurs if you modified the permissions for your data tables.