Custom domain CNAME invalid

I’m trying to set up a custom domain with a subdomain. I have a website hosted with bluehost at reinhabit.coop. I would like the subdomain app.reinhabit.coop to open the app on backendless. I know I could package the files in a zip folder and just host it in the subdomain’s folder on bluehost, but I’m seeing if I can just redirect it instead. I have tried both doing it myself and getting help from bluehost support, but they say develop.backendless.com is invalid for a CNAME DNS record according their system. The subdomain has an A record shown in the image but it won’t let me change it or add a CNAME record. The subdomain is currently taking me to develop.backendless.com, I think the support person did that when I asked them to add the CNAME record. Any suggestions? I don’t know a lot about DNS so not sure what’s going on.

Hello @Jacki_Saorsail,

I attempted to add a custom domain to your application, but I am receiving a message stating that there is “Unable to find a CNAME record for the ‘app.reinhabit.coop’ domain.” Could you please confirm whether 48 hours have passed since the mapping?

Additionally, you mentioned that the subdomain is currently redirecting to develop.backendless.com; however, I am not being redirected there. Could you please check with support to confirm whether they indeed added the CNAME record?

Regards,
Alexander