Custom domain mapping not working for application hosted in EU

Backendless Version (3.x / 6.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

6.x, Online, EU hosting (!)

Application ID

9E1BD779-2328-1E2D-FFB0-BEF081CF0B00

Expected Behavior

1. Configure CNAME for subdomain www.findfuncars.at to eu-develop.backendless.com (+ wait for propagation)
  2. Set www.findfuncars.at as custom domain for the application
  3. Access www.findfuncars.at in Brave browser and see content of index.html as response

Actual Behavior

1. Configure CNAME for subdomain www.findfuncars.at to eu-develop.backendless.com (+ wait for propagation)
  2. Set www.findfuncars.at as custom domain for the application
  3. Access www.findfuncars.at in Brave browser and see All works! bdd42cfb7f47ad58e977ca6ffbc918e1b180cd13 build id is 204367%

Additional Note

It works for application 80F58893-1F99-78EE-FFD7-42F733773D00 which is hosted in US. I used the domain us.findfuncars.at and CNAME set to develop.backendless.com so I’m assuming something is not working in the new EU hosting for custom domain mapping.

I also tried with curl to avoid caching using curl "http://www.findfuncars.at/?$(date +%s)" and curl "http://us.findfuncars.at/?$(date +%s)". Same result as in Brave browser.

Hello @Markus_Hafellner,

I have created an internal ticket with high priority in order to resolve your issue ASAP.
You can reference it by its id - BKNDLSS-23666.
Sorry for this issue.

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Stanislaw

1 Like

Thank you Stanislaw, appreciate it.

Hope it can be resolved soon and until then I also wish you happy holidays!

Best,
Markus

Thank you!

@Markus_Hafellner Hi, Fixed, now it will work well. Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Verified, thanks @Marian_Koreniuk! Enjoy NYE!

Hi again, sadly I’m experiencing exactly the same problem again. It worked the last couple of days (deployed multiple times) + after the last deployment yesterday. But today about 1h ago when I first tried to access findfuncars.at it again just showed All works! d67fc80ce87db15ffaee1f02829d491c0e20c14a build id is 204620

@stanislaw.grin or @Marian_Koreniuk can one of you help? My app is still effectively down. I didn’t make any changes to the system.

@Markus_Hafellner, we are looking into it.

The problem has been fixed. Could you please verify and confirm?

This was caused by a change we introduced. We made further changes so it should not happen again.

Kind regards,
Mark

It works again, appreciate your quick help @mark-piller!