Custom headers are not getting in iOS notification

@olhadanylova @sergey.kuk Any update on this ?

Hello @Neeraj_Kumar

We already working on this issue. It may take some time, but we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

@Volodymyr_Ialovyi any update ?

Hi @Neeraj_Kumar !

Could you please try to send push notifications via REST endpoint and provide here payload which you have used when encountered problem? Sensetive data could be removed from this payload. I am interested in payload structure and values types.

We rechecked our logic for sending push notifications and found no problems with it - cuctom headers with system and custom placeholders are sent without any problems.

Regards, Andriy

Hey @Andriy_Konoz
Do you mean without using a template? If Yes can you please share any doc link to send notification?

@Baljeet_Singh

I meant that I need to see a body of the REST API request that sends push notification using existing template.
You can make it via Postman and post here code of cURL request.
For example, here is my cURL code for sending push notification:

curl --location --request POST 'https://api.backendless.com/appId/key/messaging/push/test' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--data-raw '{  
"templateValues" :   
{  
     "testHolder" : "value for custom holder"
}  
}'

I am interested in values and keys which you specify under “templateValues” key.
Alternatively you can share part of your code which sends push but in this variant please also describe types of arguments which you provide for each smart text placeholder.

Regards, Andriy

@Andriy_Konoz
values and keys >> you can see in the template as well and here is the screenshot. We are using only these keys.

and below is the code and object sending push notification

@Andriy_Konoz

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THIS?

WHY THE SAME THING SAME SDK IS WORKING FINE FOR ANDROID?

Hello @Baljeet_Singh,
we checked push notifications with custom headers and everything works fine for us. That’s why we ask so many questions - just to find out what’s going wrong. Do the simple iOS push notifications (without custom headers) work for you?

Regards,
Olha

We are getting notifications yes but only not getting custom headers in iOS.

We are receiving the same custom headers in ANDROID and working perfectly.

Hello @Baljeet_Singh,
I’m asking not about the Android notifications but about the iOS ones. Do the simple iOS push notifications (without custom headers) work for you?

Regards,
Olha

Yes.

@olhadanylova Hey, any update on this?

@olhadanylova If it is working for you, it might be possible that we are missing some piece of code on the IOS side, we have followed the IOS documentation (iOS Push Notification Setup For React Native Apps | Backendless) from Backendless, can you please check once If those steps are enough to make this thing working or something else is also needed ?

@vladimir-upirov can you help us out ?

Your request is in our support queue. Please understand there are a lot of users and we’re processing support requests in the order we receive them. Customers with Backendless Pro and Managed Backendless licenses are handled with a special priority. The best way to push a support topic forward is to create a simple demo project that demonstrates the problem and share it with us.

Regards,
Mark