Custom headers not present after click on notification in iOS using default channael

Hi,

We have react-native app for the front end and codeless logic for the backend. Initially, we were using templates to send push notifications to iOS and Android but in Android, custom headers were working fine and still working fine but in iOS headers were not getting when notifications come and we changed the way from template to default channels.

Using default channels we were able to get headers on click of notification but not able to get headers when notification received on the device.

As we cannot debug methods of codeless is there any way to fix this at our end or its the issue of JS SDK integrated into the react-native app?

We already posted queries to support regarding the issue of headers. Can you please figure out deeply the bug is at our end or at your end? Either any workaround for us so we can figure out at our end?

Hi, @Baljeet_Singh

1. Сould you please create a simple demo project that demonstrates the problem and share it with us.
  2. I’m not quite sure what you mean here:

Using default channels we were able to get headers on click of notification but not able to get headers when notification received on the device.

Please describe step by step where and what exactly you click when you do get them.

The best way to push a support topic forward is ti give us more detail about the issue and steps you do.

Regards,
Marina

By sample you mean I need to send react native app sample?

And the problem is we are not getting custom headers in iOS.
I am using channel to send notification.

@Baljeet_Singh, yes we need a simple demo project using which we can reproduce the issue.

Also, I have created an internal ticket - BKNDLSS-25896 to check the receiving of custom headers on IOS.

Regards,
Marina

Let me try to provide you the sample.