Custom Timer issue

I have purchased unlimited business logic and timer now i have one problem with timer. i have set one custom timer that will check time in table for every 100 seconds. now when i run the code through terminal the code is running and we are getting notifications . but after deploying the same code timer is not working.
So,kindly provide the solution as soon as possible.and It will be nice if you can provide one demo to set the custom timer that will run every 100 sec. because in documents i am not getting any information or help to set the custom timer.
I am attaching the demo code that i have used. so plz provide any suggestions if im doing anything wrong.
Here is the code i am using:

<?php namespace com\foodapp\timers; use backendless\core\extension\BaseTimer; use backendless\Backendless; use backendless\services\messaging\DeliveryOptions; use backendless\services\messaging\PublishOptions; use backendless\services\persistence\BackendlessDataQuery; /** * Decision_cronTimer is a timer. * It is executed according to the schedule defined in Backendless Console. The * class becomes a timer by extending the BaseTimer class. The information * about the timer, its name, schedule, expiration date/time is configured in * the special annotation - BackendlessTimer. The annotation contains a JSON * object which describes all properties of the timer. */ /** @annot({"BackendlessTimer":{"startDate":1464945600000,"frequency":{"schedule":"custom","repeat":{"every":100}},"timername":"decision_cron"}}) */ class Decision_cronTimer extends BaseTimer { public function execute( $app_version_id ) { $application_id =''; $secret_key =''; $version =''; $resultNotification = sendNotificationSend("test",'', '3'); } } function sendNotificationSend($message, $deviceID, $notif_type, $decision_id='') { $deviceID = ''; $application_id =''; $secret_key =''; $version =''; Backendless::initApp( $application_id, $secret_key, $version ); $delivery_options = new DeliveryOptions(); $delivery_options->addPushSinglecast($deviceID); $publish_options = new PublishOptions(); $ios_badge = 0; $ios_sound = 'Sound12.aif'; $array = json_encode(array("notif_type"=>$notif_type,"alert"=>$message)); if($decision_id != '') { $array = json_encode(array("notif_type"=>$notif_type,"alert"=>$message,"decision_id"=>$decision_id)); } $publish_options->putHeader("ios-alert",$message); $publish_options->putHeader("ios-badge",$ios_badge); $publish_options->putHeader("ios-sound",$ios_sound); $publish_options->putHeader("requestData",$array); $status = Backendless::$Messaging->publish($message, $publish_options, $delivery_options ); return $status; }

Hello!

Please, remove your credentials from the code and provide only your application id below.
Thanks.
Alex

application id : 6BB8FB6D-7BEA-2244-FF30-A3C649DEB100

We’re seeing a problem with the file storage in your backend. It will have an impact on how the timer is executed (CodeRunner fetches the code from the file system). Our SysOps team is currently investigating.

First i have downloaded the code from code generation section.After deploying timer is shown up in production we are following the same file system as code generation. and we can see the deployed files in file section as well.

hello,
we are expecting some support from support team. Our product is getting delay because of this issues. first we were able to deploy the code but from 2 days we can not even deploy the code. we are following the exact same steps but it is not working. If it works also it will stop working unexpectedly. It works for some time and again we are getting error even for deploying the code. now how we can be sure with product to work perfectly when backend is full of issues. and not sure when it will get broken.
Error while deploying the code:
Deploying code failed, HTTP response code: 400 response status: Bad
[ERROR] Code publishing failed…

When we run the code with CodeRunner.sh we are getting the output.

Already we have issue with timer and we submitted query 1 week ago and still we didnt get any response from support team.And now deploying also not running. We have purchesed the unlimited timer and we are not getting it work and support team is also not replying.Beacuse of this issues our product got delayed a lot.Please provide the proper solution for these issues.

Hi,

We need more information on the deploy failure: do you have any additional logs?

Hello,
I have attached two files it has logs what i’m getting when i deploying the code and and coderunner logs also.

Are you using the latest distribution of CodeRunner?

yes i am using the latest CodeRunner.sh

we have reinstalled the code runner and downloaded the setup code from code generation and when we try to deploy the same code it is not deploying. so It seems the code generation it self has problem with code. we are facing the problem with your product and support team is also not responding with proper suggestion and from 10 days we are facing the problems and product is getting the delay a lot because of this issues we have purchased the all the necessary products we need to.
How we can relay on such a faulty backend really unhappy with the service, performance and support team as well…

Does this error happen every time you run the deploy utility?

http://support.backendless.com/public/attachments/bd18a7b497c0bb2a2df99d1c9b7fd0f5.jpg&lt;/img&gt;

Yes still we are getting the same error…we are getting the same error from week. please try to resolve this as soon as possible.

Could you please paste the path in the error as text (rather than image)? I need to pass it to our SysOps and do not want to make any mistakes by typing it manually.

Regards,
Mark

/var/lib/backendless/repo/6bb8fb6d-7bea-2244-ff30-a3c649deb100/files/servercode/PHP/v1/classes/com/foodapp/timers

We are waiting for your response from past two days. How long we need to wait. First of all your support team is not giving proper response.It’s been two days we have give you the response error we are getting. and still support team does not come up with solution.

Please check the support policy at: https://backendless.com/support-policy/

It clearly describes how the free support is handled on this forum and also provides information on how you can get priority support.

Hope it helps.

Mark

Please try again now and let us know if the error went away.

Mark

Hello,Support Team

On Friday timer was worked and today again it stopped working. And we are getting same error while deploying the code.

[ERROR] Server response: “Message: Can not create dir /var/lib/backendless/repo/6bb8fb6d-7bea-2244-ff30-a3c649deb100/files/servercode/PHP/v1/classes/com/foodapp/timers”
[ERROR] Deploying code failed, HTTP response code: 400 response status: Bad
[ERROR] Code publishing failed…

This happened before also timer worked for just two days.And again it stopped in two days. you didn’t resolve issue completely why timer is working for just two days and even we are not able to deploy the code. how we can trust such backend with such issues. Once application is on store and such things happens it will spoil the product and company’s reputation.
So please come up with permanent solution for this issue so we can launch our product.

We’re looking into it.

Mark