Data export does not work

hi all,
I cannot export the data. I am trying to export small tables, normally it takes 2 seconds (I am not trying to export all the data, which backendless has failed to do in the past month, but that’s another story). Please check if you can export it for me at this point, or what is wrong with the ongoing operations, app ID: 9088AF67-1648-1726-FF09-A51862BF1A00 (backendless 3). And yes I have checked under Files / export, since the email export does not work either, but there is no exported data in there either.

Hello @Alessandra_Saviotti,

we’ll investigate this issue and answer as soon as possible.

Regards,
Inna

Hi @Alessandra_Saviotti

DevOps team has made some adjustments and everything should be now working just fine. Please check whether everything works smooth now

Anton

hey team and @anton-govorushkin , would you mind checking if for this account the export is working fine now? I am trying to export a single table (Users) and having some issues, I do it once per month and normally it takes about a minute or two, while it has been an hour now and I have not received any email nor I can see any new file under the File / export in backendless. If I try to export again it says it’s busy, but I am not sure at this point if it is stuck or anything like that. Thanks!

Hello, @Alessandra_Saviotti

The internal ticket (BKNDLSS-22796) has been created. Your problem will be investigated and fixed as soon as possible.

Regards, Dima

1 Like

thank you @Dima, I do not get the error now while exporting, but still do not see any data under Files (nor I receive any email about the export).

Hello @Alessandra_Saviotti

Our engineers are currently investigating this problem. We will try to solve this problem as soon as possible and inform you about the result.

Regards,
Inna

1 Like

@Alessandra_Saviotti

The problem that you wrote about above has been fixed from our side. The tables you previously exported are in files >> export. Can you confirm that everything is working as it should now?

Regards,
Inna

1 Like