Database table deleted - reason unknown

Hello Backendless team,

I’m facing very serious issue. I’ve an app (id - 67D01517-C1BA-CC16-FFE5-D2F1006D3A00).
~9am HKT, I’ve performed series of DELETE statements in my flats table. I didn’t notice if table still exist afterwards or not.

After 5-10 minutes I performed series of GET statements to flats table and noticed 404. After closer look I saw - table was not there.

I’m not sure what went wrong in this case. I would love it you guys could have a look.

UPDATE
I tried exporting all tables - doesn’t work too. I receive email with exception
Exception:com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table '67D01517-C1BA-CC16-FFE5-D2F1006D3A00.udt.flats' doesn't exist

we have restored flats table with data since 31.07.2019

Thank you very much, Sergey!

However, I still face a huge issue.

1. Table seems to be missing some fields from it (images).
  2. This table was in relation with many other tables. Therefore now Database is completely out of control and not usable.

Is it possible to restore all tables to mentioned date? Or would you have any other suggestions?

On what date you would like to restore the data?

Yesterday, if possible

unfortunately, we can restore only db that was on 31.07.2019. Would you like us to do it?

Yes, that also sounds great. In comparing what I experience now!

@Aurimas_Deimantas done

Thank you so much!
Any ideas, what went wrong there?

By the way, I just tried exporting everything. It seems, flats table in the exported CSV is still missing images column. Any advices for that?

I can not say why it happen.

By the way, I just tried exporting everything. It seems, flats table in the exported CSV is still missing images column. Any advices for that?

if you import data in other backendless app, you do not have the column?

Interesting enough, I just tried exporting data from my other app and yes, there is no images column too!

Hi @Aurimas_Deimantas

Do you still need assistance or you found an other way round the problem?

Anton

Thank you for pinging. I haven’t tried exporting recently. Overall everything runs smooth. Thank you guys