Date in data table how to remove time from filter

Application ID: 1971C2A7-D413-00B9-FF0E-2C2E6514E400

date in data table how to remove time from filter on the date filed

regards

Hi @dbasilapp ,

Could you please provide some screen shots or text examples which will describe your current problem and expected result?

Regards, Andriy

Hi
We have a data table, rept_dt is the column in data schema and in that we have option to chose field type as datetime only. So the data table UI shows the value as datetime.

If the user wants to filter by a date how to do that as when it opens the calendar it is asking to choose the time also, which is irrelevant. if we choose current time it wont give the results as the rept_dt field has data with date and time and time is some time value.

regards

Hi
hope you can reply and I was also trying to check any link or help to guide how to download the data shown in the data table UI as an excel sheet or other formats which can be integrated to a button.
unfortunately I couldn’t find a guide to that step. could you send me a link or block image how to do that

regards

Any datetime value stored in the database contains the time portion in the UTC0 timezone. If you don’t set the time explicitly when you save data in the database, the time portion will be 00:00:00. If you need to run a query for a precise point of time, you can create a where clause with the date selected in the UI and the time appended to it .

Mark

Hi
In the data table how to do this, to remove the native filter and add 2 date input columns and then construct a where condition I believe.

Will try that also pls reply about the export of data shown in a data table UI to excel or pdf .

Hope you will able to reply today as we have been waiting for days for an answer and also my other post is yet to be answered. During development if we can get a better rate of response it would greatly support the efforts.

My other question was if there is a possibility to whitelabel the app for example instead of backendless.app can we export the pages to our own domain and since api is connected to backendless the end user will feel much confident in using with their own company name domain.

Instead of accessing a page like https://eruditesilver.backendless.app/abc/index.html
can we achieve like https://abc/index.html

Detailed documentation for each UI codeless block is it available as the current documentation doesn’t explain the parameters or options of each codeless block eg: create file i couldn’t find info on file format how to connect the result to a file etc…

regards

In the data table how to do this, to remove the native filter and add 2 date input columns and then construct a where condition I believe.

If we talk about UI Component Data Table - that isn’t possible. You could try to build your own UI for this purpose.

also pls reply about the export of data shown in a data table UI to excel or pdf .

You could use CSV Adapter plugin. It will help you to convert table data into CSV.

My other question was if there is a possibility to whitelabel …

You could find an answer here - Custom Domain Name - Backendless REST API Documentation

Detailed documentation for each UI codeless block is it available as the current documentation doesn’t explain the parameters or options of each codeless block eg: create file i couldn’t find info on file format how to connect the result to a file etc…

I have created a ticket to add a detailed documentation about this API(BKNDLSS-31292), thank you for your feedback

Regards, Dima