Dates in cluase with codeless

no, it has nothing to do with the cache file.

Please go ahead and create a new object now

created, trying to create also with blocking in before

same things, the after is not firing

and one more time please (create a new one in event_items)

I see something was done

and one more time, let’s hope this works

nope, it’s not working

should I write the whole after again? as much as painfull it will be

Based on what I observe, there is some kind of problem in the code created from your afterCreate logic. Node sees the problem and doesn’t run the event handler. Unfortunately we do not see the error it runs into and as a result, the event handler doesn’t run and we do not see what caused it not to run

so give me the bad news, I need to create a new one?

I would recommend creating a new one without deleting the existing one - you can have multiple event handlers for the same event. I would bring the logic piece by piece and re-run until the point when it stops working.

I can create a placeholder for you if you’d like so you have both event handlers at the same time.

I will create a new one, and take out the old one.
if it will work, who cares of the old one.
start to make screen picture to remember what to do, lol.

you can open two browsers side by side if it helps to port the logic. Also, use the “print” block for logging, it makes the codeless logic more compact. Once again, start small and simple, deploy frequently and retest every time by saving a new object.

start the work :slight_smile:

made coddles with students in the morning, made another one in evening (we made blockchain using backendless) now I creating mine :slight_smile: its 00:30 am here

you’re living the “Codeless Life” :wink:

what I missing here ?
I want to add 86400 second which mean 24 hours

you’re missing this:

how should it be? what I messing

Just get the value of created and add the number to it.