DELETE app error message

Application ID: null
Error UID: FA476886-0198-A537-FF44-4E0437FECA00

Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID FA476886-0198-A537-FF44-4E0437FECA00 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.
A scan in Redis Cluster mode requires to reuse the resulting cursor from the previous scan invocation
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A scan in Redis Cluster mode requires to reuse the resulting cursor from the previous scan invocation
	at io.lettuce.core.cluster.ClusterScanSupport.assertClusterScanCursor(ClusterScanSupport.java:205)
	at io.lettuce.core.cluster.ClusterScanSupport.getNodeIds(ClusterScanSupport.java:126)
	at io.lettuce.core.cluster.RedisAdvancedClusterAsyncCommandsImpl.clusterScan(RedisAdvancedClusterAsyncCommandsImpl.java:683)
	at io.lettuce.core.cluster.RedisAdvancedClusterAsyncCommandsImpl.clusterScan(RedisAdvancedClusterAsyncCommandsImpl.java:618)
	at io.lettuce.core.cluster.RedisAdvancedClusterAsyncCommandsImpl.scan(RedisAdvancedClusterAsyncCommandsImpl.java:581)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1674.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568)
	at io.lettuce.core.support.ConnectionWrapping$DelegateCloseToConnectionInvocationHandler.handleInvocation(ConnectionWrapping.java:215)
	at io.lettuce.core.internal.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:80)
	at jdk.proxy2/jdk.proxy2.$Proxy344.scan(Unknown Source)
	at com.backendless.lettuce.LettuceUtil.deleteKeysByPattern(LettuceUtil.java:28)
	at com.backendless.lettuce.LettuceUtil.deleteKeysByPattern(LettuceUtil.java:18)
	at com.backendless.services.hive.services.HiveServiceImpl.deleteAllHives(HiveServiceImpl.java:86)
	at com.backendless.management.myapplication.DeleteApplicationService.deleteApplication(DeleteApplicationService.java:131)
	at com.backendless.management.myapplication.DeleteApplicationService.deleteApplication(DeleteApplicationService.java:122)
	at com.backendless.management.myapplication.MyApplicationService.deleteApplication(MyApplicationService.java:202)
	at controllers.console.MyApplication.lambda$deleteApplication$6(MyApplication.java:230)
	at com.backendless.async.BackendlessExecutorService.lambda$submit$0(BackendlessExecutorService.java:75)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1768)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWor

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

1. i clicked the button: DELETE app
  2. i wrote: DELETE
  3. Error showed up

What is your application ID?

Here is my app id:
FB2F55AF-BEA9-8413-FF62-1142E420E200

@Magnus_Josefsson

Let me clarify, please. Do you want us to delete your app with ID FB2F55AF-BEA9-8413-FF62-1142E420E200?

Regards,
Marina

Yes that is correct.
I want the app to be deleted.
And i want to be able to delete my app by myself. Which i was able to do earlier.

Thanks,
Magnus

@Magnus_Josefsson

Yes, of course, we are sorry for the inconvenience. I have created an internal ticket to fix the problem - BKNDLSS-30433. This issue is of the highest priority to us. Our developers are already preparing a fix. The problem will be fixed in the nearest time.

Regards,
Marina

Thank you.

@Magnus_Josefsson, the issue has been fixed. Could you please confirm?

P.S. App deletion is waiting for its owner :slight_smile:

Regards,
Marina

It is working now.
Thanks!