Delete Object With API

Mission: CRUD ROOKIE
Task: Delete Object With API

Hi,

Like others, I had problems with the CRUD exercises due to a no code environment. I was able to complete all of them through reprogramming an On-Click event for a button for all except deletion of a Table Object through through the API. Other articles and videos were helpful for solving previous exercises, but I haven’t found an answer for this. I considered using the Delete Object Property logic, but am unsure if it would complete the exercise or how to populate the object and property parameters. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

Hi Rick,

Are you going through the missions using the “with Code” or “with Codeless” pack?

the task in question in the Codeless pack includes a video that demonstrates how to complete the task using UI Builder and Codeless.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I did select the wrong course at first. I was able to follow the no code track and complete the exercises. I’m excited to keep moving forward. I have an additional question related to this. I currently learn on a PC laptop. However, I have a Mac for Xcode development. I’ve been starting to go through your documentation, and getting my mac ready for connection to the backendless API. Is there a definitive video guide to getting one’s Mac setup?

Thanks very much!

Rick

Hi Rick,

There is no video guide, however, this is covered in the documentation:
https://backendless.com/docs/ios/setup.html

Regards,
Mark