Deploy JavaScript Custom Business Logic

In the documentation for JavaScript Custom Business Logic, on the Deploy to Production page, you state that “We are working on preparing the Cloud environment for the deployments of the JS code to production. This section will be updated when the Cloud version fully supports JavaScript business logic.”

Are you able to share an expected delivery date please?

Many thanks :smiley:

Hello Brian,
JS CBL is in alpha testing now, you can help us with the testing. Try to deploy your code and notify us about the results.
Artur

JS :
Downloaded generated code
Made changes
npm run deploy - OK
npm run debug - OK

Waiting for Server Code tasks…
(changed code works)
Made another changes
And now how deploy changes?? Because “npm run deploy” causes ERROR:

Failed at the ClientsKeeper-servercode@1.0.0 deploy script ‘coderunner deploy’.
npm ERR! This is most likely a problem with the ClientsKeeper-servercode package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself…

I found that need stop debug and after that we can deploy and run debug again

Everything was clear in your message up until this point:

I found that need stop debug and after that we can deploy and run debug again

This is when I got confused. Could you describe exact steps which lead to the error you’re getting? (meaning what command you run, what response you get, what you stop and what you re-run).

Thanks.

Sorry my bad, i understood

Is the problem solved now?

There’s no coderunner for JS available for download. How did he do this? Using the Java coderunner?

There’s no coderunner for JS available for download. How did you do this? Did you use the java coderunner?

Hello,

I have created a JS custom business logic (a data service handler, namely “after” event for data find API, i.e. “afterFind”) that works fine in debug mode. When I deploy the logic by coderunner, it goes without errors and the handler appears in the appropriate production tab. But in reality the handler does not work.

Is JS handlers work in production mode not supported now?