Directory for logic does not exist

These errors have returned. Opened this page to find the error. Was not working on page. Page was working fine hours before only to open with this problem.
0E890F6E-A6DC-A016-FF0E-6D9D1FBB3C00

Can not render page due to an error: “Script error for “pages/CNT_Profile/components/5c2485ef1ab33b8b7e028b9d7eb21bf3/bundle.js” Common Errors
Error: Script error for “pages/CNT_Profile/components/5c2485ef1ab33b8b7e028b9d7eb21bf3/bundle.js”
Common Errors
at makeError (https://musicalpencil.backendless.app/api/files/ui-builder/containers/default/libs/require/require.2_3_6.min.js:1:1795)
at HTMLScriptElement.onScriptError (https://musicalpencil.backendless.app/api/files/ui-builder/containers/default/libs/require/require.2_3_6.min.js:1:17084)

rolled back to backup, lost a day. This error popped up without any user interaction. What are we to do with these errors? can you post instructions how to retrieve page model logic and put to where it is needed?

@Joel_J_Symens Having the same issue.
Upon publishing container I am receiving:

Also restored backup, and did nothing to the mentioned page, only worked on other page, and in 10 minutes was again forced with this issue.
Now I cannot update my in prod app.

Tried to add the mentioned folder for logic, but that did not help either.

It does have a random feel for these errors. If I decide to keep going forward with this platform, constant backups is probably the way to go. I also believe the UI portion of backendless should only be used by individuals. Not suited for teams.

Hello,

sorry for the inconvenience,
I was able to reproduce the error,
I created an internal ticket to fix this error.

Regards,
Sergey

Is there a ticket number for this? Is there any instructions on how we can fix this issue instead of rolling back to backups?

Is there a way to fix these errors ourselves? Can we get some instruction?

Hello @Joel_J_Symens

The ticket number is UIB-109. I’ve raised the priority for the ticket. I will check if you can fix the errors yourself and reply to you.

Regards,
Inna

Hi @Joel_J_Symens

I just fixed your container by removing invalid blocks in the page model

Regards,
Vlad