Display API Response data in table or list,

Are you looking for help?

This is a support forum for reporting issues related to Backendless services. Please note that due to our support policy we cannot provide you help with debugging your code, consulting in regards to any language or third-party library usage. For this kind of questions we recommend using more appropriate forums like Stack Overflow.

In order to suggest you a quality solution, we shall usually ask you to provide the details mentioned below first. Including them into your topic right away helps us to start investigating your issue much faster.

In case you have a suggestion or an idea, the details below are not always required, though still any additional background is welcome.

Backendless Version (3.x / 6.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )

Application ID

Expected Behavior

Please describe the expected behavior of the issue, starting from the first action.

1. We are calling external api and getting response too, but we need display all response data in the table/lists

Actual Behavior

Please provide a description of what actually happens, working from the same starting point.

Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is – instead, say “the request returns a 400 error with message XXX”. Copy and paste your logs, and include any URLs.

1. Unable to bind the response data in the table/list
  2. We are unable find proper video/documentation, please share video or documentation if it is available

Reproducible Test Case

Please provide a simple code that could be run in a new clean app and reproduce the issue.

If the issue is more complex or requires configuration, please provide a link to a project on Github that reproduces the issue.

Hello @Ram_Prashanth!

I hope I understood you correctly, and these videos about working with the API can help you. If that’s not enough, please describe your problem in more detail and I’ll be sure to help you.

Regards,
Alexander

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the response.

In above video, data is fetched from database, but i’m trying with external api using backendless network api. I have created custom codeless api services, but unable to display the data or bind the data in the UI.

Need to bind Network API response data in Table

Sample API: https://api.coinpaprika.com/v1/coins/.

Need to show this response in UI table

@Ram_Prashanth, could you give me the App ID and I’ll try to help you.

@Alexander_Pavelko 36F76334-E71C-635D-FF9F-09DE03081A00

@Ram_Prashanth, thank you!
On what page are you trying to implement this logic?

ScorePage

Sample API : https://api.coinpaprika.com/v1/coins/

Need to show this response in UI table / container

@Alexander_Pavelko Thank You for response

@Ram_Prashanth, I added a “Get Coins” button to ScorePage and used a dynamic list to display the received data, now you can check it.

Regards,
Alexander

Thank You So Much @Alexander_Pavelko

Will Check.

@Ram_Prashanth, I’m happy to help!

Regards,
Alexander

1 Like

@Alexander_Pavelko Followed same procedure, but why getting this error “Error: Table ‘Match’ must be present and it schema must be fully configured before bulk create/upsert.”

@Ram_Prashanth, I think you need to create a table named “Match” first.