Downloading the invoices

Hello, where can I download all the invoices from?

Hi @GreyLabelz1,

Can you provide the app id?

Regards,
Bohdan

The thing is, we haven’t been using the backendless account and it was set up by a former colleague. We keep being charged but the only reference on the bank account that i can see is most probably the account number or the contract number - would that help?

@GreyLabelz1, Do you have the email of a former colleague to whom the invoice was sent?

it might be domenique@greylabelz.de

1 Like

Hello @GreyLabelz1

If you have access to that email, you can log into the backendless console with it and see that the apps for that email are on a free plan. I don’t see any billing for that user. Also, all invoices go to the email you specified.

Perhaps you have another email or some other data that could help us. If you have earlier invoices, it shows the Subscription ID, that would help us figure it out.

Regards,
Inna

Hi Inna,

thank you for your answer. The reference on the payment is following: 469-563-9573

Unfortunately this number doesn’t give me any information. I need the App Name, App ID, Subscription ID, email of the owner of the application for which the payment is billed.

Regards,
Inna

I honeslty see no apps when i login using this account. We only keep receiving the charges on our account. The whole reference is “backendless corp, 469-563-9573, USA ENTGELT FUR AUSLANDSEINSATZ”

Could you please check the user ian@greylabelz.de ?

@GreyLabelz1,

No invoices have been sent to this email. ( ian@greylabelz.de). We will process the information and write to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Bohdan

@GreyLabelz1,

Can you provide the date when the payment was made, the amount of the payment, last 4 digits of the credit card and perhaps some other information that would help us find the invoice?

The date is the 19th of September, the amount 87,88USD and the last 4 digits of the credit card are 8668

Domenique,

We were unable to find the transaction in our system. We suspect your card was compromised, and someone is sending a fraudulent transaction pretending to be us. I recommend disputing the transaction through your bank.

Regards,
Mark